For more information or to apply, email email@example.com. Full and part-time positions will be considered. Feel free to attach a resume and/over cover letter, and please be sure to let us know which position you’re interested in.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Working well in a fast-paced environment, with other team members.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
- Communicating with clients to discuss and interpret their needs
- Installation of vehicle/wall/window vinyl wraps/decals.
- Vinyl decal weeding/cutting.
- Knowledge of VersaWorks/Flexi software and Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop) a plus.
- Ensure proper inventory of supplies, and coordinate with Manager for ordering when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of garage/shop maintenance, including a weekly floor sweep/organization of shelves/supply cabinets/etc. including recycling runs/etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to be on feet for extended periods of time.
- Must have flexible schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and maintain print schedules for wrap, decal, signage projects.
- Operate printers, plotters, and lamination machines.
- Prepare wrap and decal materials for installation.
- Provide support work for Creative Department.
- Ensure proper inventory of supplies, and coordinate with Wrap Division Manager for ordering when necessary.